There is no doubt that UkTVNow is the perfect online streaming application that you can ever find. The UkTVNow is available for literally all the devices whether it is Android, Tablets, Kodi, iPhone, Amazon Firestick, Windows, Android TV Box or iPad. Thus, you can stream any channel that you wish on any platform you want. The application is filled with more than 150 channels from different countries and hence is a delight to watch. If you are here you must be looking for UkTVNow for firestick, well, you can find it down below.
UkTVNow for Firestick Features
Before moving to the guide to install UkTVNow for firestick, you must be enlightened with the features that UkTVNow App brings in for you.
- Over more than 150 channels are available for you.
- Channels from top countries like India, Pakistan, United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Arab, Canada, France, Germany, and Italy are been picked up.
- You can stream all the videos and live sports event in HD.
- In order to make your search easier, you can use the filter option available near the search box. You can filter your choice on the basis of country, genre, year and rating.
- A total of 9 different categories like movies, sports, news, documentary, kids, religious, music, food, and entertainment are presented to you.
- The best thing about UkTVNow is that it doesn’t interrupt your experience with some ridiculous advertisement.
- There is no sign-in required in order to enjoy shows and videos.
Let’s move to the guide to install UkTVNow for firestick.
How to Install UkTVNow on Firestick?
- First of all, you need to launch the Amazon Firestick on your device.
- Select ‘System’ by visiting ‘Settings’ at the left sidebar menu.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Developer’ option in order to open it.
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources’ in order to allow installation of a third-party app. If you don’t enable it, you can’t continue down the line. Once you are done with it, you are ready to download UkTVNow on firestick.
- On the home screen, type ‘ES File Explorer’ in the search box and select it.
- Then tap on the ‘Download’ button in order to get the ES File Explorer on your Amazon firestick.
- Now, select ‘Open’ option to start the app immediately or go the home screen of firestick and select ‘Apps’ from the menu. Then tap on ‘ES File Explorer’ icon to open.
- Go to ‘Favourites’ and then click on ‘Add’. You can find ‘Favourites’ on the home screen window. When you click on ‘Add’, a pop-up window appears asking you to fill in the path and the name which you want to add to your favorite list.
- You need to select ‘UkTVNow’ as name and the path would be the app where it is located in order to add it.
- Now, you visit ‘Favourites’ and click on ‘UkTVNow’ in order to install it.
- That’s all, once the installation is completed, you can open UkTVNow app and enjoy your UkTVNow for firestick.
Start streaming and enjoy the shows!