With the development of technology, no one wants to be left behind. People like to enjoy extravagance at their doorstep. Users enjoy streaming shows an live TV on their handset using the UkTVNow app. But now, users are looking forward to enjoying movies and shows on the big screen just to double the fun. Well, the thing is completely possible and practical. We have brought a complete guide using which you can cast UkTVNow for Chromecast. Make sure you have downloaded the UkTVNow App for Chromecast. If you haven’t click here.
UkTVNow for Chromecast Features
There are certain features of UkTVNow app that you need to know before we move on to guide itself. The features are listed below.
- It helps you play all the videos and shows both in normal and HD quality.
- The UkTVNow app is completely free, you don’t even need to register in order to play the videos in HD. Apart from it, you can enjoy the shows seamlessly because it won’t be interrupted by any sort of advertisements.
- With more than 150 channels from 10 different countries, this application won’t let you get bored in any situation. The countries are India, United States, United Kingdom, Pakistan, Spain, Germany, Arab, France, Italy and Canada.
- You can make your search easier by using the filter option available in the application. It helps you sort your search by Country, Year, Rating and Genre.
- UkTVNow App is available for all platforms. This means that the app is available for all devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, and Firestick. The new update has even added Turkish channels to the list.
How to cast UkTVNow Channels on Chromecast
Before we move on to how to cast UkTVNow channels on Chromecast, you need to download the latest version of UkTVNow app on your android device. You can use the link we have provided below in order to download UkTVNow v8.16. Make sure, you have enabled ‘Unknown Sources’ in order to allow installation of a third-party app.
Let’s get a look at the guide for UkTVNow for Chromecast.
Step 1: Get the ‘Web Video Caster App’ in order to make the process to cast the channel on your Chromecast easier. You can get the app easily on Google PlayStore or click here to download it.
Step 2: Install the app and complete the procedure asked on the screen. Just don’t skip the procedure.
Step 3: Now, you need to open the UkTVNow app and choose the channel you want to Chromecast.
Step 4: Play the show/video and visit the ‘Video Player Settings’ and click on ‘External Player’.
Step 5: Under the external player, select the ‘Web Video Caster App’.
Step 6: Once the connection is established, you can easily cast and watch live TV channels on your Television or on any other screen by using the Chromecast feature.
Step 7: That’s all you need to do in order to Chromecast channels.
Facing any problem regarding the topic? Feel free to comment below.